Thursday, August 2, 2012

Congratulations Nick and Abby!

Ryan received an email a few months ago from one of his best friends growing up saying that he had met the woman of his dreams and they were getting married the end of July!  Of course Ryan and I both wanted to go to Alaska to celebrate with Nick and Abby, but we hadn't budgeted for any additional trips to the States, so Ryan attended for the both of us.  However, I DID get to view the wedding since they streamed it live via the internet...it was beautiful and I am so glad that I got to see a glimpse of it if not in person :) Congratulations to you both!






For the 4 days Ryan was gone, I had the privilege to join my parents and a team of 35 in El Progresso ~4 1/2 hours north of Tegucigalpa.  They were there for the week long medical/dental brigade and I got to help out during the last day!  It was an incredible two days I spent with them and the team...cooking for everyone who visited the clinic, helping my dad with some translations when he met with patients, dancing the night away, and spending one day at the beach with everyone in Tela!
 


FYI: I didn't take any of these photos - thanks to those of you who allowed me to "steal" them off facebook! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honduras

Honduras
We attended language school in Copan Ruinas. Tegucigalpa is where we are serving as teachers at AFE.