Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Little Garden

For the past few weeks, I have been growing a garden from seed.  My mother in law, Pam, brought me these seeds when they visited in December, and I finally received some great top soil (thank you Austin!) to start growing them.  And I can say that the season I am in right now, this scripture couldn't say it better!  I am continually reminded that the Lord is my strength and when I am feeling empty or dry, I go to him for a little watering.

The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring. Isaiah 58:11

beans 7 days
beans 17 days

 
cilantro 17 days
basil 17 days

tomatoes 17 days
tomatoes 7 days




No comments:

Post a Comment

Honduras

Honduras
We attended language school in Copan Ruinas. Tegucigalpa is where we are serving as teachers at AFE.